Feb 6, 2015

| YOUR SAY | This Aging Thing Sucks

WRITTEN BY A SCRIBBLES FRIEND

"Don't you just hate it when people recognize you and stop to talk, and you are clueless as to who they are....

I had some guy stop me to talk just before Christmas...asking how I was, asking about my brother and sister...and then I told him I had to get back to work...gave this stranger a hug..told him have a good holiday, stay out of trouble...then he goes "Oh you know me, I'll never change, always havin' fun and in trouble".... 

I was like walking away thinking "Who the hell were you bud??"

This aging thing sucks...is it my memory or is everybody else just really changing as they grow old...this guy was like bald, beer belly, needed a hair cut a year ago..looked like he was at least 15 years older than me.....or maybe I just don't see or feel like I am getting old.....lmfao

[Love it, thanks for letting me share it]

No comments: