Mar 15, 2014

In Memoriam


Our deepest sympathy goes to Neil & Ginger Blythin and family, on the loss of their beloved friend Guinness.

I am reminded of this saying I heard several years ago after the departure of one of my fur babies.

"A pet is not forever,
But its loving memory is"

My thoughts are with you at this time of sorrow.

Love Kenny


Guinness' "Mom" Ginger wrote this touching message on facebook:

"Guinness Frederick Blythin. A great dog with the most wonderful sense of what it means to be family. I still remember the night Neil and Drew came home with him. From that point on we went from being a couple with one dog to a family with two dogs (and boy did our family grow from there!) Guinny Fred would always greet us at the door with an appropriate gift for the youngest member of the family returning home. He was "Nurse Guinny" when one of us was sick. He was the best and we miss him terribly."