Apr 19, 2018

IN MEMORIAM | Lily

It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of our friend Jody's beloved "baby girl" Lily, who went to doggy heaven on April 18th.

Lily had been featured in Scribbles many times over the years, as she was quite similar in age, size and breed, as my dog Timmi (who actually got along with Lily...something he doesn't usually do with other dogs...guess even he knew how special Lily was.)

Most recently, Lily was featured last winter in photos and posts, when she and Jody stayed in Florida for several months, where Jody volunteered at Clearwater Marine Aquarium - a rescue, recovery and release facility.

Jody I send my sincerest condolences to you. I know how much Lily meant to you and how much she will be missed.  Lily couldn't have asked for a better "mommy" and I hope you will treasure the many memories you made with her.

Here is a video in honour of Lily...
 
PHOTOS: Jody Edwards | VIDEO FOOTAGE: Scribbles | MUSIC:'Hallelujah' by Bon Jovi