Jan 13, 2016

IN MEMORIAM | Caleb was a Good Boy


It is with great sadness that we announce that Terry & Terry Lyons-Schram said goodbye to their dear friend Caleb on Dec. 28, 2015.

Caleb was 13 and over those years was frequently a part of the action at Terry & Terry's homes. Be it a dinner party or Pride festivities, Caleb easily found someone to hang out with (and maybe giving them that sad puppy dog face in attempts of getting a secret snack- a ploy that worked, I must confess)

Even my grumpy old man dog Timmi was once quite cordial. as we visited the Terry's in Toronto. It was really something to see Timmi behaving like a real dog and getting along with Caleb. That was quite the skill Caleb. Timmi's never been as close to another dog ever since.

Several years ago, Terry and Terry adopted a brother for Caleb. Adorable Dane with his spunky personality, was a perfect match for his big brother.  On those occasions when I visited, I would often take Caleb and Dane for a walk.  It was me pretending to be a trendy big-city gay, walking his cute little dogs...well, at least that was MY take on it.

Terry & Terry, I send my most heartfelt condolences to you and little Dane. Gather up all the memories you have of Caleb and remember them fondly as they are yours forever.

R.I.P. Caleb