Jul 17, 2017

IN MEMORIAM | Eddie

PHOTOS ABOVE COURTESY SCRIBBLES & MEGAN FOX
Whenever I've visited our friends Jeanne and Peter Prince in Renfrew, I have always enjoyed some quality time with their cat Eddie.

In 2013, when I spent several days at the couple’s home, Eddie and I really became buddies. He let me brush him, he shared the guest room with me and showed me around the yard whenever I was back there to enjoy a cup of coffee or breath of country air. 

Eddie passed away on July 13th at the age of 21. As his BFF and Jeanne's daughter, Megan Fox pointed out, that’s the equivalent of 100 in human years!

OLDIE PIX EDDIE, MEGAN, JEANNE
Megan told us, “[Eddie] lived not only a long life but a very fulfilling one. Even to the end, he enjoyed spending his days exploring the outdoors, sunbathing on the deck for hours and relaxing on the couch in the evenings.”

“I had the pleasure of growing up with cats my whole life and Eddie really was the very best cat”, Megan added.

Although it was extremely sad to say goodbye and he will be missed very much, Megan says she is thankful he is now at peace.

My sincerest sympathy on Eddie’s passing, Megan, Jeanne, Peter and all those who loved him. He was indeed a very unique and memorable cat and I am glad I had a chance to become his friend.

PHOTO ABOVE COURTESY MEGAN FOX