Jul 25, 2017

SCRIBBLES VIDEO | Bylynnda & Phil's Wedding

It was a lovely spring day in April, when our friends Bylynnda and Phil tied the knot....wait? Did we just say April?  But isn't this July?  Why are we just reading about this now?

I had planned on putting together a video about Bylynnda and Phil's wedding, but never quite got around to it. The more new stuff I came up with to feature on Scribbles, the further down the list the wedding video project went.

With the couple about to celebrate 3 months of marital bliss, I figured I better get the video done before it ends up being their first anniversary. LOL.

Last week when I was laying on the floor in pain, I told myself, "Self, if you ever have a day you feel a bit better, create that damn wedding video."

That day was today.

Sorry it took forever for me to make this for you Bylynnda and Phil.  Better late than never.

Love Ken