Aug 16, 2017

YOU | Birthday Blast From the Slight Past

It's hard to believe that August 16th marks two years since family and friends gathered in rural Renfrew to celebrate my cousin Jeanne Prince's 60th birthday, but calendar's don't lie.

One of the most memorable things about Jeanne's big 6-0 was the fact she was lead to believe it would be a "small-ish" family get-together, when in actuality there were many, MANY guests.

Another surprise was me (and my good pal Doug) joining in on the fun. Jeanne had no absolutely idea we were in town [exclusively for her birthday] and to say she was a bit surprised to see me would definitely be an understatement.

Guests had the option of placing card stock "masks" in front of their face, as a gag to make Jeanne guess who they were. This made the element of me surprising her perfect, as revealed in the clips below.

There was so much fun, we featured not one but two videos all about Jeanne's big day.

Although it'll be kinda hard to top the celebration of two years ago, I hope your 62nd birthday is wonderful Jeanne!


VIDEO ENCORES