Apr 14, 2016

NEW SCRIBBLES VIDEO | The Siblings

CLICK PIX TO SEE LARGER VERSION
A few days ago I released a Scribbles Video called 'The Tour Guide'. As the name implies, I was giving a tour of my current apartment. I had started on the video TWO years ago.

I'm a bit better in the new video below, 'The Siblings'. Miss Kitty has been with Timmi & I since the end of Nov.her birth date has been estimated as Sept. 30, 2015, meaning my 5 month old girl will be getting spayed soon. [I usually wait until at least 6 months old before spay or neutering.]

It's a bit eerie and bittersweet that I completed The Siblings video on Mar. 13th. It was exactly a year ago TODAY, that my buddy JJ suddenly passed away. He was only a year and a half old and even with Miss Kitty here with me now, I still miss JJ and worry that Miss Kitty's days could also be numbered.

But really, each day you have is numbered, regardless of whether you worry about it or not,

If you wish to rewatch our tribute videos to JJ or any of our friends, please visit our IN MEMORIAM section located at bottom of sidebar.