May 15, 2015

ME | "Flour" Power

PHOTOS COURTESY BOB MILLER
This year for Mother's Day each person in my family brought something for dinner to my mom's place. I was in charge of dessert and as anyone who knows me well will confirm, baking is something I am terrible at.  With that in mind, I brought a store bought cake, which was actually 4 quarters of 4 different kinds of cake.

Having a little fun, I dabbed some flour on my face to make it look like I had been working hard in the kitchen on my sweet treat.  It fooled no one of course, but made for a great photo op.  LOL!

Even after the meal was over, the silliness continued. As we see below, I couldn't resist "rabbit-earing" my sister Jane when it was time for a family photo. And after we snapped photos of mom and her grand kids, the follow-up pix was also pretty bizarre.

Must have been all the sugar that made us act goofy....yes, that's it....it was the sugar's fault...LOL

PHOTOS COURTESY BOB MILLER [BOTTOM RIGHT PIC BY SCRIBBLES]