Mar 23, 2015

KIDS | We're Gaga Over Vincent

CLICK PIX TO SEE LARGER VERSION
I told little Vincent Carlomusto's mom Meghan that every time she posts a pix of her wee guy on facebook I can't help but smile!

Take for example the photo below featuring Vincent and his sideways baseball cap.

I was dealing with a lot of grief the day I happened upon this pix and not only did it make me smile, I actually even did a tiny little LOL.

I was like, "Wow, this guy's good, we need to share this magic with our Scribbles gang."

As added proof of Vincent's "adorability", be sure to click on the photo of him in his plaid shirt seen to the right, that way you will get to see a larger version of those amazing baby blues.

VINCENT CARLOMUSTO WITH PROUD PARENTS MEGHAN & JOE - PHOTOS COURTESY: MEGHAN CARLOMUSTO
The pix below was taken by Stacey Clutterbuck Photography and what can we say, if this kid hasn't made you smile by now, you might want to check to see if you still have a pulse.

PHOTO BY STACEY CLUTTERBUCK  CLICK HERE TO VISIT STACEY CLUTTERBUCK PHOTOGRAPHY FACEBOOK PAGE






I met Meghan when I worked at Link Wireless. Meghan was dating someone in the management department and would come by from time to time. I also got to chat with her when the company hosted functions or went to conventions. That was then, this is now....Meghan is happily married to Joe Carlomusto and so-cute-you-could-eat-him Vincent is the couple's first child. Free spirited, athletic and at one with the world...that's how I'd best describe Meghan.

No comments: