Apr 1, 2015

enRICHments | The Biggest Reward

Words of Wisdom by Rich Hunt

When I get to tell my story, I hope the message it sends is clear....Helping others with their struggles and showing them patience and kindness is the most powerful piece on the chess board, tool in the belt and the biggest reward...for when you're down and out, each one of those people will do the same for you. 

Money doesn't rule the world, the types of relationships we have does. I am thankful and overwhelmed for every last one.

Never will I take them for granted and always will I do my best. - another vague book post by yours truly.

PREVIOUS enRICHments:
-You ARE the Traffic Jam



My life was enriched by Rich Hunt when we both worked at Talk Wireless.  At one time, we were the only 2 employees working at the Niagara Falls location, which gave us time to get to know each other better.  I am so glad to have had those moments with Rich, he inspires me more than I can truly express.