Sep 14, 2014

ME | My Serine Getaway

I LOVE TO SIT AND ENJOY THE VIEW OF THE RIVER AT THE CAMPGROUNDS WHILE TIMMI RUNS & PLAYS
As we've mentioned many times before, my good friends Doug & Heather have a trailer at N.E.T. Camp Resort in Vineland, ON.

The popular campground has plenty of attractions. There's a swimming pool, a splash pad, a river and lots of events throughout the Summer months.

Of course, you can also choose to simply stay at Doug & Heather's trailer, party a bit, hang out around the campfire, just relax and forget your worries for a while. This is usually what I do the most, whenever I have enjoyed a visit there.

DOUG, HEATHER & THEIR TRAILER
Depending upon whether or not Doug & Heather's dogs are at the trailer or not, my buddy Timmi has often joined me at the campground. He loves it there, especially when I take him for a walk around the river, where there's plenty of open area for him to run around, play and relive his childhood (or would that be "puppy-hood"?)

I usually don't stay for more than one night when I visit the campground, because I don't like leaving JJ all alone for longer than that. Doug came up with a "purr-fect" plan...bring Timmi AND JJ with me. This way I could stay for a couple of days and enjoy the trailer with both of my "kids".

JJ was quite content exploring the trailer and observing the action outside, through the sliding patio doors or one of the many windows.  Just like the rest of us, he had discovered the appeal of being at the campsite.

We're planning on doing this one more time before the campground closes for the season on Thanksgiving weekend.





UP IN SMOKE: A CLOSE-UP OF THE CAMPFIRE


No comments: