Jan 17, 2014

Pets

My Furry Friends....Past & Present

For those of you who don't recognize all my furry friends they are (clockwise from top) J.R. my beloved kitty who passed away in Oct 2012 and was my "Bestest" cat ever. His full name was John-Ross Ewing-Leavoy (LOL)

Next to J.R. is Emerson. He passed away in Sept 2000 and was such a big suck, he'd wrap himself around my neck like a stole and stay there all day, if I'd let him.

A familiar face to Scribbles these days, we have JJ, my 6 month old kitten who is cute and cuddly at times but also very VERY mischievous.

On my lap is Timmi, who is now 9 1/2 years old and seen often on Scribbles and in Scribbles Videos.

The smiling cocker spaniel is Poppy, who left us many years ago but whose antics will be always be remembered by those who met and loved him (he was not the brightest bulb on the tree, but hilarious and lovable.)

And if you're looking for my cat Alysha (now an angel kitty) she is where she spent most of her life, hiding under the bed.