Dec 22, 2014

VIDEO | Encore of Dana's Christmas Song


A few years ago, we found some videos of our friend Dana Quinn Slaunwhite singing some of his favourite songs and we instantly fell in love with them. We're not sure quite what happened to those clips, but were thrilled to recently discover Dana had posted a new video on his facebook page.

The song Dana performs is called "It's the Memory of an Old Christmas Card" which we believe was originally sung by Country legend, Jim Reeves. We loved Dana's rendition so much, we immediately asked him if we could share it with all our Scribbles friends last year at this time.

Give this video a listen once again and you'll see why we were thrilled when Dana told us we could go ahead and feature it. If this doesn't get you in the Christmas spirit, nothing will!

Thanks again Dana!!



1 comment:

scribbles online said...

Dana I know I am making a big deal out of you letting me post this on Scribbles and the reason for that is quite simply because you are a great guy and an awesome singer.


I really enjoy this song (you don't hear it much amongst the usual collection of perennial favourites) as it reminds me of when I was a kid, it was played plenty at family functions in those days and hearing you sing it brings me back.

I said it on your facebook page and I'll repeat it again here, you really did make my day when I clicked on the link and heard your song.

Maybe we need to see more of your videos on Scribbles in the new year?

Merry Christmas xoxo