May 1, 2023

encore SPECIAL FEATURE

It's often been said that a picture is worth a thousand words, and while in most cases that's quite true, sometimes to truly tell the story, it takes two. 

HERE'S A FEW EXAMPLES OF WHAT WE MEAN:

A while ago, our Scribbles friend Gail and her daughter Katie enjoyed a holiday in Australia. While they were there, the mother daughter duo did all kinds of touristy things, including checking out a zoo. As we see below, Gail almost laid an egg, when a large bird decided to get a MUCH closer look at her. I trust you didn't have to use that empty plastic pop bottle to protect yourself, my fine feathered friend!


Our Scribbles friends Julia and daughter Jade decided to be trendy and take some "selfies" joined by their lovable little dog Murphy. Although the first "selfie" is quite tame, when Murphy's eyes bugged out, the girls went dog gone crazy with laughter.


The pair of pix below were taken in April 2011 when my then partner Rob and I visited the Ottawa Valley.

As part of the tour my cousin Janet took Rob, myself and my cousin Megan for a joy ride on the family's ATV (All "Terror" Vehicle.)  While I rode shotgun with my hands firmly gripping the grab bars, Rob and Megan sat in the back, facing opposite the direction the vehicle was traveling.

Janet hit a rock and the ATV took off in the air, as did everyone sitting in it, especially Megan, who was captured in mid-air by Rob and pulled back to her seat.

Below are the exclusive pix of the incident. Photo one taken a mere heartbeat prior to our lives flashing before our eyes, as evident in photo two.

Funny as Hell to share later, but requiring a change of underwear when it actually happened. LOL!

 

Our last set of pix are truly considered classics in my family. And just what was it that had us all in stitches?  My mom was trying to get my step dad to move over a bit for the photo and when she touched his sides he accidentally farted. Our reactions in the second pix say it all.

It's universal folks.....farts are funny, especially when they pop out when least expected.


Do you have any photo duos that fit the 'It Takes Two' theme?  Brave enough to share them with your fellow Scribbles pals?  
We'd be happy to feature them if you do, so don't be shy.


DON'T MISS A THING. IF YOU SEE THE WORD HOME BELOW THIS SENTENCE CLICK ON IT TO SEE ALL SCRIBBLES CURRENT POSTS.