Sep 17, 2013

Scribbles Video

Ken Visits the Ottawa Valley

Timing is everything they often say and that was never truer than when my beloved cousin Jeanne Prince and her daughter Megan Fox invited me to spend some time with them in the Ottawa Valley.

As is tradition, Jeanne and Megan spent a week in Niagara this Summer. They were very much aware that I was going through some rather difficult times and asked me if I would join them for their trip back to Renfrew.

With all elements taken care of, including my bus ticket back, there was no excuse for me to say no.

I spent the following five days enjoying the company of Jeanne and her husband Peter, Megan and her boyfriend Andy and my many relatives who call the Ottawa Valley home.

From a peaceful day at a cottage on a remote island to taking in popular Renfrew attractions, my mini vacation was just what the doctor had ordered.

Here's a look at my Visit to the Valley...


4 comments:

Jane Storie - via facebook said...

"This video was great to see :)"

Megan Fox- via Facebook said...

"Lol you definitely were kind, I'm sure there was some pretty horrific footage you left out ;p Aw you're sweet, Andy won't be offended :p He was happy to finally meet you too! Ill be seeing Mom and Peter (at the cottage!) on Sunday and I will definitely be showing them this! Love YOU lots, hope things are going great xoxoxoxo"

Dana Quinn Slaunwhite - via facebook said...

awesome jobu r so talented

Cousin Jeanne said...

Hi Kenny. Just looked at your video again and seriously you are amazing. What a great time we had and I can revisit it anytime thanks to you. Your comments are very sweet and touching. We enjoyed your visit so much Kenny. You will always be one of our most favorite people. Love you. xox