Sep 17, 2013

Pix

VIEW THESE PHOTOS FULL SCREEN BY CLICKING ON THEM
One Big Happy (& Beautiful) Family

It's no secret, Rodney and Heather Dennis make beautiful babies. First came their son Kade, then bright-eyed Alina and in June, the couple filled their house with the arrival of twins Maia and Kayla.

The twins - as we noted before - will be featured in ABC TV's new series 'Lucky 7' which debuts Sept. 24 and we have learned brother Kade will also be making a cameo appearance in an episode (hey....what's Alina, chopped liver?  LOL)

I was blown away by a series of pix Heather posted on her facebook page this Summer. 

I think Heather herself said it best, "A huge thank you to Jessica Little of www.jessicalittlephotography.com for taking these awesome shots. You have captured my children in such a beautiful way. I am so happy that I  got these done and have these memories forever captured."

Indeed she did Heather. 

 VIEW THESE PHOTOS FULL SCREEN BY CLICKING ON THEM

VAN-TASTIC! 
Here's a photo I took of the Dennis' family van. Gotta love those stick people on the back windshield. LOL

No comments: